|Alias||Saint of Resurrection|
|Measurements||B86 W55 H87|
|School||Royal Akasha Academy|
|Manga||Volume 9 Chapter 39|
Anastasia-L is a formerly deceased student from the Royal Akasha Academy known as the Saint of Resurrection, as well as the original Trinity Seven of Luxuria. After resurrecting, she particpates in the Magical Research Showdown with her partner, Ayesha in order to control the Demon Lord, Arata Kasuga.
Anastasia-L is a sweet and kind young woman, able to charm and attract even Arata after only meeting one another for a relatively short amount of time. As such, she is normally seen almost always smiling, as well as behaving in a polite and friendly manner towards others, even to those who are cautious of her. In these situations, Anna has been shown to remain respectful and calm, although she can equally be just as confrontational on certain occasions as well. During her first encounter with Hijiri, in spite of their tense atmosphere, Anna would praise Hijiri for her devotion towards Arata. Even in unexpected events, she is generally remains amiable and relaxed, once becoming greatly amused after Arata surprisingly lost to Arin and Yui during the Magical Research Showdown. Furthermore, Anna can also be quite playful and affectionate, particularly Arata whom she calls her enemy despite treating him tenderly. She has been described by her best friend Ayesha to be very spiritual, having fallen in love with the world itself. As such, she is determined to protect the world, willing to disappear into the "world of demise" to avoid being erased so that she may stop the Demon Lord.
However, underneath her seemingly pure exterior, Anna has been shown to have a rather sinister side, becoming hostile and menacing almost instantly. This dark nature of hers would even cause Hijiri to become wary of her after witnessing her sudden change.
AppearanceEditAnastasia-L is an attractive young woman with a modest figure and long dark hair that reaches her waist. Her hairstyle consists of a braided strand of hair on both sides each tied together with individual ribbons near the top.
Anna's main attire consists of her Royal Akasha Academy uniform which includes a white long sleeved cuffed blazer jacket with a dark short tie, and a dark plaid short skirt. Furthermore, she also wears a pantyhose and brown plaid penny loafers.
Magus Mode: Anastasia-L's Magus Mode consists of a black long sleeved cuffed blazer with a short tie, and a white short skirt.Additonally, her outfit includes a cape fastened by shoulder guards, metal gauntlets, and white thigh socks worn under thigh high leg warms and formal shoes.
Anastasia-L, a student Royal Akarsha Academy, successfully performs her Archive's Final Crest, Aeshma Deva and meeting the requirements for becoming a member of the Trinity Seven.
Afterwards, in class, Anna is approached by her best friend Ayesha who congratulates her for completing the Last Technica and reviving the Lost Thema, Terminus. Anna offers to buy Ayesha crepes although Ayesha insists that she should treat her.
Later, as the two are eating, Ayesha requests Anna that avoid disappearing from the world as the founder of her magic, Elemental Conductor, the Saint of Revival. Anna assures her friend that she will not use her Final Crest despite being the reincarnation of the Saint of Revival. Ayesha, assured by Anna's promise, then states her desire to succeed her mother as a Paladin regardless of the difficulty. She next asks Anna of her plans to search for the Demon Lord Candidate. Anna is unsure as according to Ayesha's mother, the headmaster of Akarsha, the world will end if the Trinity Seven meets the Demon Lord Candidate. Ayesha confirms her mother's statement, also adding that she wants to either kill or seal him. Anna, however, is unsure if she is alright with those actions since she considers him her soulmate. Ayesha then declares that the Demon Lord will surely fall in love with Anastasia and decide to not destroy the world for her. Anna becomes happy at the thought, wishfully desiring to meet the Demon Lord Candidate.However, Anastasia is suddenly awakend one night when the spirits become disturbed before discovering a Breakdown from the Luxuria Archive. Heading outside while transforming into her Magus Mode, she meets with Ayesha until she abruptly experiences a strange feeling. A worried Ayesha then discovers that Anna is slowly disappearing. Anna quickly realizes that an existense similar to hers had arrived in their world, meaning that only one Trinity Seven of each Archive can exist in the world. As such, she will vanish from existense, however Ayesha refuses to accept her friend's fate. Likewise, Anastasia assures her that she will survive and protect the world from destruction by going into the "World of Demise" along with the Breakdown Phenomenon. Despite Ayesha's protest, Anna promises her that she will eventually return before the Demon Lord destroys the world. Ayesha sadly accepts, promising in return to become a Paladin in order to support her. After the two bid farewell, Anastasia performs her Final Crest, Aeshma Deva, and vanishes with the Breakdown Phenomenon into the Farthest Realm, the Library of Demise.
Seventeen years later, upon becoming a Paladin, Arsha would reunite with Anna's spirit after breaking the seal to the Library of Demise. Ana would then make one request to her friend to support her love which Arsha accepted.
Elemental ConductorEditAnastasia-L's Thema is Terminus, a "Lost Thema" from the Luxuria Archive, and her branch of magic is Elemental Conductor. Describing her magic as "borrowing their power", Ana has the ability to communicate and interact with spirits. Particularly, as beings part of the world, only those favored are able to see them such as Arata, a Demon Lord. As such, she is quite sensitive to the state of the spirits, being able to detect then they have become disturbed. Furthermore, Ana can also use them to induce disturbances, once causing Arata to faint. As long as spirts remain the source of the world, Ana has access to an unlimited magical energy supply.
Notably, Hijiri once commented that Ana's Thema Terminus would devour Arata and his friends if countermeasures were not prepared in advance.
Ana is also the reincarnation of the Saint of Ressurection, the founder of her magic, Elemental Conductor.Since the incident seventeen years ago, Ana does not possess a physical body while her spirt continued to exist. As a result, she required the support of her spirits to maintain her form, although the duration she can remain is only several days. Notably, she cannot savor food since her body was unable to perceive flavors. Nontheless, Arata attempted to remedy her situtation by pouring all of his magic into her. Although, because of her Terminus Thema, the process failed and resulted in a Superbia and Luxuria Breakdown Phenomenons to occur together, before causing Demise to course through her body, transforming her into a creature while corroding the world through her spirits. However, Arata would manage to rescue her and stabilize her magic, allowing Anna to remain in the world.
Currently, she is able to summon and manipulate the following spirits:
- Fire Spirit - A spirit enveloped in flames, capable of burning objects into ashes.
- Demon Lord Knights - As an existence desired and created by the world, the Demon Lord's existense is similar to a spirit. Additionally, after becoming the Saint of Resurrection, Ana gained the ability to manipulate and transform them into her own perosnal Demon Lord Knights as puppets for her to control.
- Astral Trinity - Ana is capable of forcibly turning Arata into his Astral Trinity appearance, as well as change him into a spirit for her to carry around. Under her control, Ana sealed his soul in the "World of Demise" and transform the remaining Demon Lord Element into Astral Trinity, a "Superbia Knight" whom she can summon to her location and control at her discretion. As her Knight, Astral is loyal and quite protective of his master, able to withstand powerful magical blasts with his bare hands unharmed and can even cast the same spells as Arata. Additionally, Ana can increase his magical power by supplying him with her spirits energy. Alternatively she can also place his conscious into a suit of armour as a puppet for her to control.
- Invidia Knight - An armored Demon Lord Knight from the Invidia Archive Ana ccontrol to attack her opponents. The Knight is very durable, able to withstand most physical attacks, but can be greatly weakened by Mira's Gehenna Scope.
- Gula Knight - An armored Demon Lord Knight from the Gula Archive Ana can control to attack her opponents. The Knight is very durable, able to withstand most physical attacks, but can be greatly weakened by Mira's Gehenna Scope.
- Elemental Funeral - A spell capable of forcibly awakening a Demon Lord, as well as placing the being under Ana's control. The spell can also be used to supply her Demon Lord Knight with unlimited magical energy.
- Aeshma Deva - Allows Ana to traverse to the "world of demise", the resting place of all souls. Described as the greatest secret among magic that involves world reconstruction, this spell can seal anyone or anything into the LIbrary of Demise for all eternity; although, the spell will target those will powerful magic such as a Paladin. However, Ana risks having her existense removed if she uses all of her magic. Seventeen years ago, she mastered this spell to become a Trinity Seven.
- Longsword - A longsword with a jewel in the hilt and a single branch. As her primary weapon, Ana can manifest the sword freely which she uses to invoke certain spells. Upon activating her magic with the sword, multiple symbols appear on the blade.
Royal Biblia Academy Edit
Arata Kasuga - Seventeen years ago, Anastasia-L was determined to meet the Demon Lord Candidate, due to her strong love for the world. Describing him as her soul mate despite never meeting him, Anna was also hesitant at the idea of destroying or him. After resurrecting in the present, Anna and Arata would first encounter one another after passing each other during the Magical Research Presentation festival. Arata, in particular, would instantly becoming aware of her presence, as well as becoming strangely allured to her. However, they would not formally meet until after Anna helped him recover from suddenly fainting (although she would later be revealed to be the cause). Nevertheless, Anna and Arata would easily get along with one another during their initial meeting, even begin calling each other's first names. Notably, Arata has a visible attraction towards Anna, becoming very conscious and embarrassed towards her, especially during any forms of contact. Anna also appears to enjoy his company as well, commonly treating him in a polite and flirtatious manner. Although, in spite of her affectionate treatment, Anna has described Arata as her "worst enemy", eventually forcing him under her control as her knight.
Royal Akasha AcademyEdit
Ayesha - As Anastasia's partner and best friend since high school, the two have been working together towards an unknown goal involving Arata, the Demon Lord Candidate. While the two get along very well with one another, Ayeshahas been shown to be occasionally bewildered and even frightened by Anna's demeanor. During Anna's first encounter with Hijiri, their confrontation would intimidate Ayesha along with Lugh. Later, after Arata unexpected lost his battle in the Magicical Research Showdown, Anna would act amused and nonchalant much to Ayesha's dismay. Nevertheless, the two friends care deeply for one another, able to discuss freely discuss personal matters and willing to support each other regardless of the situation. Seventeen years ago, Ayesha would congratulate Anna on becoming a Trinity Seven before happily celebrating together. However, Ayesha was concerned over Anna potentially disappearing, although Anna would reassure her friend. Futhermore, they would also converse over Anna's relationship with the Demon Lord Candidate, with Ayesha proudly declaring that the Demon Lord would fall for Anna and refuse to destroy the world for her, much to Anna's joy and embarrassment. Unfortunately, upon Anna's forced displacement from the world, Ayesha would promise to assist Anna after she returned before the two friends sadly expressed their farewells. In the present, Ayesha would reunite with Anna and the two would participate in the Magical Research Showdown Festival as teammates.
IscariotEditHijiri Kasuga - Hijiri and Anastasia-L are adversaries due to their conflicting goals regarding Arata. During their first meeting, the two would greet each other as saints, before having a friendly but tense conversation concerning Arata. While, they would treat each other in a polite and cordial manner, the hostile atmosphere between them would even frighten both of their companions, Lugh and Master Akasha. Nonetheless, Anna would praise Hijiri's devotion towards Arata, much to Hijiri's surprise. However, when offered the chance to fight one another, Anna would display a belligerent and menacing demeanor, causing Hijiri to become instinctively initimdate, as well as becoming concerned for Arata after learning of her Thema.
- Anastasia-L made her first animated appearance as cameo in the OVA, depicted with purple hair.
- Anastasia's Final Crest, Aeshma Deva, is a reference to the Zoroastrian demon of the same name. Aeshma is commonly known as the demon of wrath that loves conflict and war and, along with Asto Vidatu, chases souls rising towards heaven. Notably, the demon Asmodeus, associated with the sin of Lust, was based from Aeshma.
- ↑ "Trinity Seven Film's New Cast, Story, Title, Visual, February 25 Opening Revealed." Anime News Network. Anime News Network, 07 Dec. 2016. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Saitō, Kenji, and Nao Akinari. "Chapter 47." Trinity Seven: 7-nin No Masho Tsukai. Vol. 11. Fujimi Shobo. Print
- ↑ "Aesma Daeva." Aesma Daeva. Web. 23 Nov. 2015. <http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/aesma_daeva.html>.