| Radix Astil|
Radix Astil is a grimoire of the Demon Lord, as well as the "mother" of Sora who seeks to revive her master. Upon deeming Arata Kasuga of being no longer worthy of her "daughter" after losing his Demon Lord Element, Radix comes into conflict with Trinity Seven.
As a grimoire, Radix normally behaves in a rational and straightforward manner, causing her to appear emotionless and open when interacting with others. However, she possesses a strong sense of devotion towards her master, the Demon Lord, obediently following his orders and even willing to ruthlessly eliminate any obstacles preventing their ambitions. Furthermore, because of her regenerative ability, Radix rarley becomes flustered during intense situations, but nevertheless quickly recover even if she loses her composure.
Her loyalty is completely dedicated to the Demon King in person. She is very offended when Albalisha said Radix can serve her when she became the True Demon King.
Radix is a mature woman with long hair and a large busom with a large black bow tied on her head, resembling an older version of Sora.
The girmoire's attire consists of dark corset fastened to a choker and a long skirt, along with arm sleeves and black loafers.
Some time after Arata rescues Anastasia-L from her fate, Radix begins to awaken within a gate at a fiery and stormy unknown location.
- Magic King's Brethren
- Infinite Demon
- Hero Candidate
- Watchman of Angels and Demons
- Authority of the Bright King
- Unique God of Clairvoyance
- The next Magisterium
AbilitiesEditAs a grimoire, Radix contains knowledge of almost every magic in existence. Furthermore, she possesses a large amount of magic, which she can utilize for both offensive and defensive purposes due to her nature as a grimoire. She has currently displayed the following:
- Teleportation - Radix is capable of teleporting to a specific coordinate.
- Regeneration - Allows her to heal any wounds almost instantaneously, from the loss of a limb to even her own head.
- Analysis - Radix is quite adept at analyzing the nature of her opponent's magic.
- Anti-Magic - Dispels any magic such as barriers.
- Barrier - Constructs a denfensive barrier that can block both magical and physical attacks.
- Infernity Purgatoria - Engulfs her opponent in flames.
- Aurum Tiphereth - Summons a large seal that causes a large explosion.
Sora - As the other half of the Astil Manuscript, Radix is the original or "mother" of Sora. After Arata forfeits his Demon Lord Element, Radix travels to Biblia in order to retrieve her, considering him no longer worthy of the grimoire regardless of her will. Additionally, in order to revive her master, the true Demon Lord, Sora is also necessary in order to achieve that goal.
Arata Kasuga - After Arata surrendered his Demon Lord Element, Radix no longer considers Arata a suitable master for her "daughter", Sora. As a result, she visits Biblia with the intention of retrieving her, regardless of Arata's will. Furthermore, Radix is even willing to eliminate him if he becomes an obstacle to her master's goal.
- Radix's Aurum Tiphereth spell is a reference to Tiphereth, the sixth sphere of the Tree of Life from the Kaballah.
- ↑ "Raven's Tarot Site." Raven's Tarot Site. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.