| Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians 1|
|Publisher|| Fujimi Shobo (JP)
Yen Press (US)
|Release Date|| July 7, 2011 (JP)
May 19, 2015 (US)
|ISBN|| 978-4-04-712737-1 (JP)
Volume 2 →
Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians 1 is the first volume of the Trinity Seven series written by Kenji Saitō and illustrated by Nao Akinari. The volume was originally released on July 7, 2011 and currently slated for release in the US on May 19, 2015.
Arata Kasuga transfers to the Royal Biblia Academy to solve the mystery of the destruction that is ravaging the world and that–more importantly–has stolen his cousin Hijiri from him. It’s a tough road that lies ahead of Arata, but nothing’s impossible when you have seven beautiful girls–each a master of her own magical art–at your side!
- 00. Cracker & Third Selection
- 01. Administer & A Ring
- 02. Night Lesson & Prison Lock
- 03. Grimoire Security & Abort
- The Yen Press version would rank second on the New York Times Best Sellers for Manga during the week of June 14, 2015
- ↑ The New York Times Best Sellers for Manga. (2015, June 7). Retrieved June 7, 2015, from http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2015-06-14/manga/list.html