| Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians 3|
|Publisher|| Fujimi Shobo (JP)
Yen Press (US)
|Release Date|| April 5, 2012 (JP)
November 17, 2015 (US)
|ISBN|| 978-4-04-712828-6 (JP)
← Volume 2
Volume 4 →
Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians 3 is the third volume of the Trinity Seven series written by Kenji Saitō and illustrated by Nao Akinari. The volume was originally released on April 5, 2012 and currently slated for release in the US on November 17, 2015.
I want to have total control over breakdown phenomenons.
At the Royal Biblia Academy, magical occurrences are commonplace…but ghosts?! While investigating a ghostly happening at the school, Arata and his friends find themselves trapped in the Eternal Library—where a pigtailed beauty suddenly appears before their eyes! Just who is this mysterious babe, and what is she after?!! It’s Volume 3 of this romantic comedy and sometimes-serious wizard school story!
- 09. Magic Gunner & Shooting
- 10. Gymnastics & Dream World
- Extra. Mission & Girls
- 11. Eternal Library & Criminal
- 12. Dark Mage & Sub-Administer
- Concealment - Upon viewing Yui's true appearance, Arata laments that the dragon is covering her private regions much to Arin's disbelief.
- Warning - During Lilith's class, Arata is asleep until he is suddenly awakened by a missed bullet from Lilith who warns students by nearly shooting them instead of throwing chalk.
- Shame - After causing the girl's to fall apart, Lieselotte is greatly amused by the situation until she realizes that Arata is barely ashamed.
- Jump - After Lieselotte explains that she prefers to skip to the goal, Arata notes that her scandalous outfit implies she desires to head straight to adulthood, much to Lilith's chagrin.